Enough of those usual pinks, reds and browns over your nails. You need a change now. Although we do understand that nail art is difficult to do at home even if you have all tools and equipment. You rather end up making a drawing book portrait instead of the nail art design you thought of. We totally understand this. In order to help you with this we have some fall nail art designs and color which you can conveniently do at home particularly this autumn.
Just like fashion trend changes every now and then, just like you have a new lip color range trending every season, just the way hair color trends change in the same way nail art designs and colors witness a changing tread every season. And now, since the autumn is here there are new fall nail art designs and colors. This year try something new cool belted outfits for girls.
Fall Nail Art Designs And Colors
So my dear ladies fall nail art designs and colors that are running in vogue this year is what we have for you with us today! We care for you. We want you to look the best. When it comes to fashion, we want to you be the most updated one!Latest ideas of wearing Sexy Deep V Neck Outfits for When You Want All Eyes on You.
So let’s begin……& there we go!
The royal treatment:
Tape it red:
Color them nude:
Spray on polish:
Pattern your French tips:
Glitter a single:
Color each one differently:
This was about fall nail art designs but we understand that sometimes you like to go plain. Nail art designs and colors take a lot of time and it is sometimes difficult to spare time out time of our busy schedules for nail art designing. We totally get it. To help you with this very issue we have some ideas of fall nail colors which in itself look so good that one need not go for a nail art design.
- Standard Bronze: A color that goes along everything. It gives a shiny look which makes it look beautiful. When autumn’s there, this color is totally prevailing
- Orange: Another very unusual yet very beautiful color. We are not talking about that typical orange infact the shade may be named as the scorching sun to define it better. I hope you totally get which color we are talking about. This is the color of the season of falls.
- Gray: It is a real good option. If done properly it gives a very neat and clean look and hence is a must do, off and on! It is a color which gives an extreme rick look to nails. Let your nails depict the pain in the season!
- Gravel: A hot gravel kind of shade will give a black and silver dust shade to your nails. Instead of trying that on nail art design, buy the hot gravel color itself.
- Strawberry: Instead of usual pink rather try a strawberry shade. It looks elegant and it is actually a girly shade. It will go well with all your usual casual outfits.
- Pineapple shade: I know you might be wondering if I am kidding or serious but I am serious! Pineapple shade looks too cool sometimes. Apply it neatly and in one direction and it is a thumbs up!
- Peace Green: This shade might not be available in a lot of brands but if your try a little harder in finding it you will definitely find it. Try and try until you succeed, Or else you have so many other options, so just don’t worry.
- Purple: A light shade of purple also looks good. It is a very cool color and girly as well. When you already have so many shades of pink then why don’t you try purple this time.
- Opaque beige: Away from those nudes and pinks there is a world, come lets go there. That world has a beige shade for your nails.
- Classic red apple: Whatever the world says, you know red is the best! It may be repetitive, boring, common and what not but you still love it. If you love it, then apply it. It is ok. If you are comfortable with it, then go for it!
- Metallic Silver: A rich silver look is what it will give your nails. This color has warmth which is just beautiful.
- Seaform Green: Soft and subtle, grace and charming all at once. Spend some money on this shade as well. It is a good one and something new to try.
There is something we want to say before you just for nail art designs and colors
- First of all make sure all your nails are shaped properly. If nails are not shaped properly you won’t be able to achieve uniformity while making those fall nail art design or color.
- Another thing to keep it mind is apply it neatly. It should be done neatly or else it may not look as you wanted it to.
- While applying base shades and plain colors make sure the paint is unidirectional. Don’t make it look a hooch pooch.
- Another thing to tell you is, if you are trying to contrast colors make sure you make a good combination. If the combination goes wrong, the whole thing of the nail art design will go vain and wrong. You can initially test a few combinations and then go for the best one.
- Different colors look different on various skin shades. A color may look good on one person’s hand but it may not look that good on someone else’s. So, choose color according to your skin shade. Colors like red and brown usually look good on all but still just check them out before applying.
- Keep your nails clean is something taught when we are kinds but it is always true. There is something we will tell you, keep them beautiful. Keep filing them re Spend time on them too as you do on your hair, your face your hands and your feet.
Keep trying these different shades and different fall nail art designs and colors and go flaunt them. There is each for each occasion. Some or the other will definitely go well with the different dresses in your wardrobe. Don’t hesitate while trying any of them. What is important is your confidence that you wear.
Let nothing stop you from trying something new each day. There is no age of trying something new. When you feel it is right, then it is actually right. Beautiful nails also make your hands look beautiful and we all want beautiful hands. Even the weather is beautiful, then why not your nails!
We are here to suggest and that is what we are doing to our level best. Now it is your turn to try these and get compliments! When you get tons of compliments pass a few to us please!Girls are always fond of designer handbags so have a look.