Writing an essay about beauty
If you are required to write an essay about beauty, contact our writing company and place your order here. We offer professional essay help in writing various papers, such as essays, reports, reviews, etc. Whether you have got not enough time to create your work, or your abilities are too weak to make a complex paper, you can but it online easily and fast!
Top 10 beauty tips for your skin in summer days: essay example
Summer is a great time of year, and most of the people admit they like this season very much. When you are enjoying sun and heat, don’t forget to care about your skin that is very sensitive and could be easily damaged when you stay outdoors for a long time without protection. In this article we had gathered ten tips that will help you to keep your skin healthy and beautiful during hot summer days.
- UV rays can be very damaging for your skin, causing various problems from dryness and burns, premature aging, and even cancer. Protect your skin from sun, and buy a good self-tanner instead of laying in the sun for long hours. Nowadays, you can buy a self-tanning spray and do it yourself at home, or go to the beauty salon. You can choose various tons, from light to dark bronze to give your skin the tan effect you desire. If you bought a lotion or spray, don’t forget to exfoliate your skin before applying, then you would get a smooth color that will keep for long.
- Use sunscreen with SPF (sun protection factor) over 30 when you are going to spend many hours in the sun. Sunscreen will help to protect your skin from burns, keep it moisturized and their hypoallergenic formula can be used even for small children. When you are going to use sunscreen, keep next thing in your memory:
- Before buying a sunscreen, check pit the list of ingredients and make sure it will protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- If you are sunbathing on the beach, don’t forget to apply sunscreen every time after swimming. Some sunscreens can have a note “waterproof”, but it doesn’t mean it stays forever. A part of it can be easily rinsed off with water, so you won’t be protected fully.
- Apply sunscreen even if it is sunless outside because UV rays can reach your skin even on cloudy days in summer.
- You can find an SPF agent on many skin care products and makeup, but they won’t be able to protect you fully. Check out the number of SPF on your product and if it is less than 15, use an extra sunscreen.
- Don’t forget about skin of your lips! It is very delicate and sensitive, so it can be easily damaged by sun rays. Protect your beautiful lips in summer with special lip sunscreen even if you are putting your lipstick on.
- Not only your skin, but hair could be damaged from sun too. It can become dry and weak after summer, so you should take care of it too. You can use sprays with SPF right after you washed your hair. It will help to keep them moisturized and healthy.
- In summer your skin needs to be exfoliated with salts and scrubs to keep it healthy and smooth. Plus, if you had your leg waxed, scrubs will help avoid ingrown hairs. Don’t forget to apply moisture cream after the procedure.
- Such areas of your body as feet, ankles, and elbows can be very dry, so it’s good to nourish and moisturize them with various oils that contain vitamin E. This will help to keep problem areas smooth and healthy.
- Be careful with the skin of your face in summer. Check out if any products (usually scrubs and creams) you use for your face contain retinoid and glycolic acids. When you spend a lot of time in the sun after applying these treatments, your skin can get too sensitive and even damaged by sun. Avoid using these creams and scrubs, or if you must use these treatments, don’t forget to wear a hat being in the sun and use a sunscreen to keep your face protected. Some antibiotics (for example, tetracycline) can also make your skin too sensitive to sun, so if you are going to the beach, use sunscreens with a high number of SPF.
- In summer, it’s better to use light makeup, because your skin sweats a lot, so any kind of regular foundation would look messed up. If you still need to wear full makeup in summer, try mineral makeup that won’t be sweat off because it consists of light powder base. You can save your money because some mineral makeups contain SPF to protect your skin from sun rays, so you won’t need to buy a face sunscreen. You can select from inexpensive brands; such mineral powder is as quality as pricier analogs, and it will help you to look beautiful and get the best protection!
- Your skin needs various minerals and vitamins to stay smooth and healthy, so don’t forget to eat a lot of fresh summer fruits and vegetables. It’s not only super tasty, but very useful for your health! Also, don’t forget about food rich for protein and antioxidants: eggs and fish will stimulate your body’s cells to produce collagen that keeps your skin elastic to prevent wrinkles.
- When you spend a lot of time in the sun, your skin can be dried and you sweat more than usual. It’s very important to keep your body hydrated, so don’t forget to drink plenty of water! Try to start your day with a cup of fresh green tea that contain antioxidants and help to renew and hydrate your skin. It’s also good to take a shower several times per day to keep your refreshed, and your skin hydrated. If you have a very dry skin, use a good moisturizing cream after each shower.
It’s not so hard to protect your skin from sun in summer, and keep yourself healthy. Don’t forget to check your skin regularly to discover any changing moles and other things to prevent skin cancer. If you have noticed any problems with your skin, visit your doctor immediately to resolve them as soon as possible and avoid putting your health at any risk.