If you are searching for a compatible Libra man to share your life with then there are a few things to consider. Libra men have some very great qualities that could be something you are looking for but there are times when certain qualities may not be something you are looking for either. Libra men are known to be hopeless romantics which women find ideal when they are looking for a man who likes long walks on the beach. Romantic men are certainly hard to come by so grab up a Libra man if you can. These men are used to being in relationships because they don’t like to be alone, even if the relationship is bad. They always have a positive outlook on life and are often upbeat. Below are some standard qualities good or bad about Libra men.
Libras Have Great Traits Such As:
- Strong sense of loyalty
- Upbeat personality
- Always positive thinkers
- Dedicated partners
Libras Have Some Unfortunate Traits As Well:
- Indecisive and unreliable
- They can be flirtatious
- They don’t like breaking up
If this is the man you are looking for then there are some things, you should be aware of when dating a Libra.
What it’s Like Dating a Libra Man:
- They are social butterflies. They are so social in fact that people love being around them because they make them feel good. Their upbeat attitude tends to draw people in making them the life of the party. Libra men will often host their own events as they enjoy socializing a great deal. If you like being with someone who is always the life of the party, then this is your man.
- They love to flirt and they like to do it often. This can be a good thing and or a bad thing depending on who they are flirting with. When a Libra man sees someone he liked he will stop at nothing to get her attention. But the bad part of that is he may not just be flirting with you. Flirting is in his nature but it’s usually completely harmless.
- They know when to be sensitive and when to be manly. Libra men love being masculine but they know when sensitivity is needed in a relationship. When the time comes for him to listen and be responsive to your needs, a Libra man will not disappoint you. It can’t hurt to be with a man with a sensitive side.
- They are not hot-headed. This is of course a great quality. Although there may be times when a Libra man will get mad, it takes a lot for them to do so. Libra men are known for being cool and collected even in the face of disaster. They are laidback creatures that don’t let the little things get to them. They don’t get involved in situations out of their control, they would rather stand back until they are needed. In this respect they can often seem detached from situations. It’s important to let them handle an out of control situation the way that they want to.
- They have no problem with commitment. Libra men will call when they say they will and remain loyal to you in a relationship. They have no issues with commitment and are unlikely to stray. Their flirtatious nature is just that, it means nothing. They are dedicated and loyal to their partners.
- Libra men are hard to shake loose. If you decide things aren’t working out it may not be easy to break up with them. They will try to keep the relationship going as long as possible. They are truly committed partners and they will stay in relationships for years longer than they need to just to keep things together.
- They are very creative beings. Libra men love all things creative especially when it comes to the arts and things with natural beauty. When it comes to romancing their girls they can be deeply creative in the hopes of making you happy. His past is probably filled with hobbies such as sculpting, band practice or even drawing. Libra men can also tell a good story so writing may be a hobby for them as well. They love looking for beauty in even the smallest things.
- Balance is very important to them. They need balance in their lives in every way. Libra men have difficulty being in situations that can be smothering or overwhelming. They don’t like extremes or all or nothing situations. Libra men will pull away if they feel like they are experiencing too much in any given situation.
- They don’t like liars. Libra men cannot tolerate dishonesty. They are all about justice and being fair in certain situations. They will lose interest quickly if they find their significant other is being unfair.
- They weigh the pros and cons at all times. Libra men are big thinkers and they know how to weigh both sides of an argument before reaching any decisions. They want to hear both sides of every story before making the final decision. The Libra symbol has the scales which says it all. They like fairness and equality, they won’t settle for anything less. Weighing everything in their life is the best way that they make decisions.
- They have very expensive taste. Libra men are creative and because of that they want to be surrounded by beautiful things. That usually shows in their homes that they decorate with expensive, refined and modern taste. Not to worry though Libra men have really good taste and only want the best.
- Libra men are self-indulgent. Again this can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. They could end up spending more than they should. Libra men have expensive taste and because they love beautiful things they can be self-indulgent to the point that it could be a detriment. Because they love expensive things they often spend too much on the luxuries that they want. The situation can be made worse if they aren’t great with budgeting money. If you are a more frugal type of person, then being with someone who likes to spend money can be hard.
- Libra men can be indecisive. Libra men can have trouble keeping their promises to you because they are sometimes unreliable. They can be easily influenced and because of that they can make bad decisions. As I said before they like to weigh both sides of a situation which means that it can be hard for them to make decisions. Even decisions such as deciding what to eat or where to go for the evening can be trying for them to figure out. It might be easier if you are able to make decisions about what to do for an evening out.
- Libra men love to be complimented. A great way to get on a Libra man’s side is to douse out a good deal of flattery. When you are spending some time with him take notice of the clothes he wears or new shoes that he buys. Making note of the things he likes will make him feel special. Be aware of the types of movies he likes or his favorite brand of alcohol. These things are important to him and he likes when people take notice of it. Their creative flair is what makes them unique so when you compliment them on their taste they really appreciate it.
- Laziness is a Libra quality. There’s no easy way to say this but Libra men are lazy fellows both physically and mentally. They don’t want to be the ones to dig deeper in a situation especially if it’s mentally exhausting. Libra men would much rather just leave things as they are. If you are a complicated woman you may find being with a Libra difficult because they won’t go out of their way to read between the lines of an argument or to put in any extra effort. They aren’t the type to go above and beyond in any situation. And although they can still be ambitious in their career they aren’t about to go the extra mile without significant rewards. If you are looking for a man that is going to help out a lot around the house the Libra man may not be the one for you as it can be frustrating to get them out of their lazy zone in order to tidy up the house.
Whether dating a Libra man is where you are heading or not, dating can be fun. Libra men certainly have many great qualities and it’s important to give them the benefit of the doubt no matter what. Their creative side gives them the opportunity to truly surprise you in a romantic way and that isn’t an easy thing to find. Just be patient with them and understand that everyone has their flaws.